Faye Stockley recruitment Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of Data Protection Legislation, GDPR, your data controller is Faye Stockley Recruitment and the Data Protection Officer is Faye Stockley. Faye Stockley can be reached via email at [email protected]
Faye Stockley Recruitment is a Limited company in England and Wales. Registered at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX. Company no. 11474962
ICO certification awarded in August 2018 is: A8388506
Who we are, and what we do.
Faye Stockley Recruitment is a recruitment agency as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business
- Prospective and placed candidates for permanent role
- Prospective and placed candidates for fixed term contracts
- Prospective and live client contacts
- Supplier contacts to support our services
We collect information about you to carry out our core business and ancillary activities.
Information you give to us, or we collect about you.
This is information that you give to us by filling in forms, corresponding with us via phone, VOIP, email, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register for our services, subscribe to any of our services, attend our events, participate in discussion boards or social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey as well as when you report a problem with our site.
The information we collect about you may include you name, address, private and corporate emails addresses and phone numbers, financial information, compliance documentation and references verifying your qualifications and experience and your eligibility to work in the UK, CV and photographs, business cards, links to professional profiles in the public domain, e.g Linked in, Twitter, Business Facebook or corporate websites.
Reason for processing and the legal basis for processing.
We may use information about you in the following ways:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into or have entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you have requested from us, or we think will be of legitimate interest to you.
To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer that are similar to those that you are already engaged with or have enquired about.
The core services we offer our clients and candidates is the introduction of candidates to our clients for the purpose of fixed term of permanent employment.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests.
We will, in some instances, rely on consent for particular use of your data and in this instance you will be asked for your express consent.
Our Legitimate business interests
As a recruitment agency we introduce candidates to clients for permanent and fixed term employment. The exchange of personal data of our candidates and our client contacts is a fundamental and essential part of the process.
To support our candidates career aspirations and our client’s resourcing needs we require a database of candidates and clients’ personal data containing historical information as well as current and future resourcing requirements.
To maintain and expand our business we need to record the personal data of prospective and active candidates well as client contacts to keep in contact. i.e. Relevant to job opportunities in the marketplace.
Should we want, or require, your consent to lawfully process your data we will request your consent orally, by email or an online process for the specific activity that we require consent for and record your response on our system. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to this process at any time.
We may share your data with selected third parties inside and outside of the EEA including;
- Clients – for the purpose of introducing candidates to them
- Candidates- for the purpose of arranging interviews and engagements
- Clients, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors – for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Subcontractors including email marketing specialists, event organisers, payment and other financial service providers.
The Lawful basis for the third-party processing will include
- Their own legitimate business interests in processing your personal data, in most cases to fulfil their internal resourcing needs
- Satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor
- For the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation
- To fulfil their legal obligations
Storage of your personal data
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interest, and that you are happy for us to do so.
We do the following to try and ensure our data is accurate
- Prior to making an introduction we check that we have accurate data about you
- We keep in touch with you so that you can let us know of any changes to your personal data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and/or and stored at a destination outside of the EEA. It may be transferred to third parties outside the EEA for the purpose of our recruitment services. Faye Stockley Recruitment always takes every step to ensure that your data is treated securely.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your personal information then strict security procedures and procedures are carried out to try to prevent unauthorised access.
GDPR provides you with the following rights. To:
- Request correction
- Request erasure
- Object to processing
- Request the restriction of processing
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party in certain formats if practicable.
- Make a complain to supervisory body within the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted via Ico.org.uk/Concerns. – Faye Stockley Recruitment is a fully paid up and compliant to the ICO, registration number A8388506
If you would like to discuss any of these points, please contact Faye Stockley via email – [email protected]